Introducing the All-New Le Spa at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris, a Luxurious Space Dedicated to Wellness
Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris will officially unveil its new Le Spa this July, offering a sanctuary of haute couture, tailor-made, results-driven treatments in the bustling heart of the city.
The brand new Spa, spread over 720 square metres (7,750 square feet), will include a 17-metre (55-foot) swimming pool, vitality pool with hydro-massage water experience circuit heated to 34 C (93 F), a 90 square metre (970 square foot) cutting-edge fitness room, and a stylish hair salon. In addition to the five single treatment rooms, there will be two luxury hammams for men and women and a Spa Suite for couples treatments.
“We are delighted to introduce Le Spa, a contemporary space of style and serenity in the heart of the city. A place where Parisian elegance meets caring Four Seasons service, delivered by our team of passionate therapists who are dedicated to making you look and feel your best,” says Jean-Claude Wietzel, General Manager of Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris.
Renowned Parisian interior designer Pierre-Yves Rochon has created a space that is at once bright, modern and elegant, drawing on ancient spa traditions with a colour palette of light grey and silver tones. Inspiration from Greek, Roman and Turkish mosaic patterns lies alongside carefully curated pieces of modern art and spectacular floral compositions designed by Jeff Leatham. “We meticulously selected materials, furniture and pieces of art that embody the spirit codes and harmony of the Hotel, both classic and resolutely contemporary,” comments Rochon.
Key features of Le Spa include:
- Swimming Pool – The 17-metre (55-foot) mosaic-lined swimming pool is the perfect spot for poolside relaxation, complemented by a 34 C (93 F) vitality pool experience.
- Fitness Centre – The 90 square metre (970 square foot) fitness centre offers a selection of the latest cutting edge cardiovascular equipment specially designed by Technogym for Le Spa, with chrome-plated equipment, including treadmills, bikes, ascent trainers, elliptical, and a rowing machine. A 7-metre (23 foot) long screen transports guests to the great outdoors with an interactive movie about nature bringing the four seasons into the very heart of the Hotel.
- Hair Salon – With two hair dressing stations, the hair salon offers complete high-end hair treatments for women and men leaving guests guaranteed to turn heads as soon as they step outside.
A Tailor-Made, Results-Driven Approach
In the city of haute couture,what could be more fitting then a menu of treatments tailor-made to provide the best results from the most reputable French and international brands? Le Spa will offer personalised experiences addressing the needs of all skin types, using a hand-pickedcollection of products and techniques developed in conjunction with globally recognised Spa and beauty experts.
A selection of brand new Signature Experiences has been developed to harness the core spirit of Le Spa, providing bespoke sensory journeys that deliver tangible results. Highlights include a Kobido traditional Japanese facelift, an Alaena organic certified bio anti-ageing treatment, and a Dr Burgener escape designed especially for Le Spa.
- Kobido: a rare, traditional Japanese facelift created by Dr. Shogo Mochizuki – In Japanese, kobido means “the ancient way of beauty,” and is the oldest facial tradition in Japan, following a lineage that dates back to 1472. Tradition states that this therapy was reserved exclusively for imperials and nobility for centuries. Le Spa is proud to bring this tradition to modern day Paris, with Dr. Shogo Mochizuki having come personally to Le Spa to share his expertise with the team of therapists.
- Breath of Life by Alaena: an organic treatment signed by Dr. Sylvie Peres from France – This body and face treatment is inspired by tui na, a therapeutic art of Chinese Medicine, using patented active ingredients to boost cells rejuvenation and impart an anti-ageing effect.
- George V Escape by Dr. Pauline Burgener, Switzerland – Created exclusively for Le Spa by Dr Burgener, this luxurious customised antioxidant treatment combines a chardonnay body scrub, a massage with Champagne oil, and a facial harnessing the antioxidant power of gold, chardonnay and green caviar. A sweet treat of a Four Seasons Hotel George V macaron and a glass of Champagne complete this uniquely Parisian experience.
In addition to these results-driven Signature Treatments,Le Spa exclusively offers a range of Swiss Perfection therapies developed to treat the signs of ageing by stimulating cell regeneration.
According to Nathalie Delclos, Spa Director of Le Spa with 12 years’ experience of Four Seasons spas, “Focusing on results-orientated, non-invasive, manual skincare techniques has been key in my approach to offering our guests the very best in unique, made-to-measure, innovative skincare solutions.”
The facilities of Le Spa will be open daily from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm, with treatments from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm. The fitness centre will be open 24 hours, seven days a week. The swimming pool and fitness centre are reserved for Hotel guests and external guests having booked a private sport session.
For bookings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 (0) 1 49 52 72 10.